Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sweet Tea & Salvation Remix

I am turning my dormant blog site from my trip to South Africa to one about my final semester in college. I have just recently started my ninth and final semester at The University of Alabama. I am studying Public Relations and double minoring in Photography and Psychology.

My time here at Alabama has been fantastic. I have meet tons of different people and been tons of new places! Here is a list of some of things that I have done while in college:

been to 2 Countries, 27 States 4 Providences, 36 College Football games, Started Rowing for Alabama- won 7 medals

Last Wednesday I started classes and practice for Alabama Crew started this past Monday. I am taking eighteen hours, a tough eighteen. I have a crazy busy schedule!
Although I have enjoyed my time I am ready to close this chapter in life and start a new one! I am at a very exciting time in my life where I can basically move anywhere and do anything! It is so exciting, scary and fun and I can't wait to see what happens.

No comments: